Sunday 14 August 2016

NEW PROMOTION: PG Tips 'Win A Personalised Mug'



Just a quick heads up, I've seen the folks over at PG Tips are giving away personalised mugs in a smashing new competition. 

To stand a chance of winning you'll need to grab one of the special promo-labelled boxes (as pictured above) and enter the unique code that's printed under the lid at the brand's online competition page: mymug.pgtips.co.uk. If you get lucky, you'll be asked what two letter initials you want printed on your mug and, after entering shipping details, your mug will be sent to you free of charge. 

I haven't got a clue what the likelihood of winning is but, if it gives you any hope, I picked up my first promo box today and won straight off the bat - I'll post the mug when it arrives. So, if you fancy the sound of these mugs as much as I did, I'd definitely recommend giving this competition a try. Best of luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment